Who We Are:
TMS & Brain Health is a new and innovative mental health intensive outpatient/partial hospitalization facility looking for a Psychiatrist (MD, DO) to be a part of our mental health program in the Los Angeles area. We are looking for a board-certified psychiatrist who can help to oversee and treat patients undergoing a variety of different treatments in different levels of care, including but not limited to PHP, IOP, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, ketamine therapy, and general psychiatry.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Psychiatrist. The Psychiatrist will supervise and oversee advanced practitioners, nurses, and technicians of TMS & Brain Health to ensure that patients receive quality, timely, medical services in accordance with TMS’s mission and values. This position manages a breadth of staff functions and is both strategic and tactical and serves patients, and staff with compassion. The Psychiatrist leads his/her direct reports in medical best practices, employs evidenced based medicine, manages, and resolves conflicts with tact and collegiality.
· Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and order appropriate services based on medical necessity
· Help to develop and implement treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines (e.g., LOCUS guidelines, APA, etc.)
· 1-hour initial intake appointments, 30 minute follow up appointments.
· Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress to improve outcomes.
· Offer protocol adjustments for TMS, ketamine, and biofeedback.
· Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record system.
· Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
· Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
· Licensed to practice medicine in California
· Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
· Fully paid for PPO health insurance
· PTO, sick leave, and paid holidays
· Flexible scheduling
· Ability to work remotely when appropriate
· Job Type: Full-time
· Pay: $350,000