Who We Are:
TMS & Brain Health is a new and innovative mental health intensive outpatient/partial hospitalization facility looking for a Medical Director to launch a new office in the Atlanta, GA area. We are looking for a board-certified psychiatrist who can help to oversee and treat patients undergoing a variety of different treatments in different levels of care, including but not limited to PHP, IOP, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, ketamine therapy, and general psychiatry.
The Medical Director (“the Director”) functions as the supervising psychiatrist overseeing physicians, advanced practitioners (NP’s and/or PA’s), nurses, and technicians of TMS & Brain Health to ensure that patients receive quality, timely, medical services in accordance with TMS’s mission and values. The Director manages a breadth of staff functions and is both strategic and tactical and serves patients, and staff with compassion. The Director leads his/her direct reports in medical best practices, employs evidenced based medicine, manages, and resolves conflicts with tact and collegiality. During the first year of employment, the Director is expected to render most initial psychiatric evaluations, medication management appointments, and check-ins.
· Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and order appropriate services based on medical necessity
· Help to develop and implement treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines (e.g., LOCUS guidelines, APA, etc.)|
· 1-hour initial intake appointments, 30 minutes follow up appointments.
· Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress to improve outcomes.
· Offer protocol adjustments for TMS, ketamine, and biofeedback.
· Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record system.
· Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
· Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
· Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy
· Board certified or board eligible in Psychiatry
· Fully paid for PPO health insurance
· PTO, sick leave, and paid holidays
· Flexible scheduling
· Ability to work remotely when appropriate
· Job Type: Full-time
· Pay: $350,000+ (salary and management services)